Who are we?
As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
What do we do?
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 150 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental, and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
Where do we operate?
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering, and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified, and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative, and dynamic environment? Join us! 😊😊
Your role & mission
Scheduling and resource planning in our projects in cooperation with the project management as well as internal and external partners both in the project execution and in the quotation phase.
Your job and main tasks
- Setting up the project schedule and participating in resource planning during the offer phase of projects
- Integration of production schedules and alignment with subcontractors
- Regular updating and alignment of schedule and resource planning with the relevant project participants during project execution
- Presentation and monitoring of the critical path across all trades, early detection of schedule deviations in the project and in the individual schedules
- Setting up standard schedules for recurring project activities (schedule modules)
- Support and improvement of the MS Project Server
- Regular reporting to the project management
- Early reporting of deviations to the project management and relevant project stakeholders
- Monitoring of resource loading across all projects
- Completed (business) engineering, natural science university studies or training with a technical background and several years of relevant professional experience
- Rrelevant professional experience in Scheduling, ideally in plant construction projects
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and MS Project
- Teamwork in an intercultural environment
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-growing environment
- High communication and teamwork skills, also in international complex matrix organizations
- Willingness to travel on business abroad and in Germany
- Business fluent German and very good written and spoken English. French and Italian language skills are an advantage
What we offer
- "Company of the Year" in our region
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate Benefits
- 30 days of vacation in calendar year
- Career development
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified team
- Informal environment
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work models
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com