Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at McPhy Energy Germany in Wildau close to Berlin as Project Manager (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Control of projects in all project phases from strategy development, conception, project planning to implementation and commissioning in the area of plant construction
- Leading project teams to implement the defined project goals
- Ensuring compliance with and implementation of safety guidelines, cost targets, quality and deadlines in projects
- Responsibility for monitoring compliance with approved planning data (costs, deadlines, quality, content) and initiating necessary corrective measures in the event of deviations
- Involvement of all departments affected by the project as well as making decisions and involving the various interests, including risk management and problem solving
- Participation in sales processes, implementation and preparation of technical presentations on the topics of the subject area
- Internal and external project reporting
- Successfully completed degree in engineering or industrial engineering with a commercial understanding, or comparable training with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a project leader (m/f/de) or project manager (m/f/d), ideally in an industrial environment
- A recognised project management certification (PMI, IPMA or similar) is an advantage
- Very good MS Office skills as well as very good knowledge of project management tools
- Very good written and spoken German and English / French or Italian language skills are an advantage
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, also in international complex matrix organisations
- Willingness to travel on business at home and abroad
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which you can send us via our McPhy Career Page.