Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at McPhy Energy Germany in Wildau close to Berlin as Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Commissioning and service work on electrolysis plants incl. the installed auxiliary equipment
- Instruction and supervision of the assigned service personnel, coordination of external commissioning by the respective manufacturers
- Commissioning and system integration of products or product groups
- Preparation of specifications
- Independent execution of function and system tests as well as recording and analysis of occurring errors
- Interface between the internal departments, the customer and the suppliers
- Participation in quality and process management processes
- Completed engineering studies with focus on process engineering, plant engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable professional training with several years of relevant professional experience
- relevant technical knowledge, e.g. in electrical and process engineering, and relevant professional experience, ideally in the energy and utilities industry
- very good knowledge of MS Office applications, basic knowledge of PLC programming (S7) advantageous
- fluent written and spoken English and German; knowledge of Italian or French is an advantage
- strong understanding of service and willingness to work in an intercultural environment
- regular willingness to travel abroad and within the country
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which you can send us via our McPhy Career Page.
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates (m/f/d).