• Who are we?
As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
• What do we do?
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 200 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental, and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
• Where do we operate?
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering, and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
• At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified, and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative, and dynamic environment? Join us!
Scope of the position
Develop the electrolyzer PLC software, based on the functional specifications of the software with the aim of targeting the product's specification. Participate in the required functional tests and trials, also at suppliers' premises.
- Software design for PLC systems - Scada - PC Labview, depending on the different machine families;
- Collaborate with process engineering department with a focus on software design and mechatronics, performing functional analysis on machines, based on customer's URS;
- Develop software for the entire machine life cycle, including design, development, production and maintenance, ensuring software's compliance with customer's requirements;
- Execute simulations, debug and testing of machines, both before machine installation and at customers' sites;
- Draft relevant technical documentation.
Main skills & profile
- At least 1+ Years of experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Automation/ Electrical/ Computer Engineering or related fields;
- Excellent command of PLC programming tools and programming languages such as ST;
- Organized and details oriented;
- Team player;
- Focused on innovation and curious about innovative solutions;
- Available to travel upon request;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Priority will be given to candidates belonging to the protected categories under L. 68/99.
- Knowledge of Siemens development environments (Step 7/Tia portal) particularly on LAD, AWL, GRAPH and SCL;
- Knowledge on Safety Siemens PLC;
- Knowledge of HMI, WIN CC developing;
- Very good MS Office skills as well as relevant industry software;
- Basic knowledge of commercial robotics;
- Additional knowledge would be a plus:
- Familiarity with Electrolyzer components;
- Knowledge of Unilogic Software (Unitronics PLC).
What we offer
Working conditions & Company Culture
- Full time position
- Flexible work model
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified team
- Informal environment
- Strong team spirit
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com