Who are we?
As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
What do we do?
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 200 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental, and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
Where do we operate?
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering, and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified, and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative, and dynamic environment? Join us! 😊😊
Your role & mission
Performance evaluation of electrolyzer stacks based on inhouse models.
Your job and main tasks
- Carrying out performance calculation of electrolyzer stacks using inhouse model
- Parametric calculation
- Analysis and visualization of results
- Enrolled in university studies in engineering with a focus on process technology, plant engineering, mechanical engineering
- Experience in programing through coursework or projects
- Very good MS Office skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German is an advantage
- Teamwork in an intercultural environment
- Ability to learn fast and problem solving skills
What we offer
- "Company of the year" in our region
- Attractive compensation
- Corporate benefits
- Career development
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified team
- Informal environment
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work models
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com