As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 200 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
- At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join us! 😊
Your role & mission
Take part in non-standard testing phases and ensure the installation and commissioning of equipment in the specialty area in coordination with all departments involved, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
We have several positions to be filled for our electrolysers and stations.
Your main responsibilities
• Prepare plans and procedures for non-standard test phases and commissioning
• Participate in non-standard testing phases, and support standard testing phases as required
• Plan all activities for the installation and commissioning of systems in the specialty area
• Coordinate any subcontracted teams involved in commissioning/testing tasks
• Verify and validate the installation of the systems
• Write the PVs, specifications and documentation required for the test, installation and commissioning phases
• Participate in SAT according to the obligations of the contract signed between the customer and McPhy
• Provide ad hoc support to FAT if necessary
• Respect the commissioning schedule and the budget allocated to the projects; alert in case of deviation
• Intervene in support of the maintenance phases as soon as necessary
• Apply the rules and procedures of the department (including quality management system), and propose actions for improvement
• Lead the feedback from tests and commissioning to participate in the continuous improvement of McPhy products in collaboration with the quality department and the design office
• Safety: Respect and apply the defined safety rules and report any situation of non-compliance with safety rules
• Confidentiality: Respect and apply the defined rules of confidentiality and report any situation of non-compliance with the rules of confidentiality
• Technical training BAC+5 - Mechanical, R&D or Materials engineering school
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the energy industry and/or special machinery
• Basic knowledge of electricity and process engineering
• Basic knowledge of PLC programming (S7)
• Knowledge of technical products (hydrogen refill stations or electrolysers)
• Knowledge of specific risks related to the field of activity (electrical risk, Atex, gas process)
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Communication techniques and tools (written and oral)
• Activity planning and management skills
• Ability to set priorities
• Good command of English, knowledge of Italian and/or German is a plus
• Very strong safety culture
• Willingness to work on customer sites very frequently (~90%)
- Pragmatism, problem-solving and result-oriented
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Service minded
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility
What we offer
• Working conditions:
- Full time position
- Compensation & Benefits: package with a fixe salary and a bonus
- Lunch vouchers (9€ per day, 60% covered by McPhy)
- 75% reimbursement of public transport
- Reimbursement of bicycle kilometres travelled between home and work (40 cts per kilometers with 300€ limitation per year)
• Company’s culture:
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified teams
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work model
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about Hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com