As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 200 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
- At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join us! 😊
Your role & mission
Implemented quality control, quality assurance and continuous improvement though non-conformity solving at McPhy components or subsystems suppliers.
Your main responsibilities
- In coordination with McPhy manufacturing site or projects, follow up critical or major non-conformity solving though NCR system
- Participate at supplier qualification process
- Ensure quality control implementation and quality of parts manufactured by McPhy suppliers by:
- Implementation of Inspection Test requirement, updated with lessons learned (previous defects, problems, ..), check parts characteristics as appropriate
- Audit at suppliers, focus on process control and manufacturing
- Lead relevant supplier activities and controls (Inspections and Test Plans, First Article Inspections, expediting, etc) for project. Travels to suppliers expected on a need basis.
- Check the certification of the product delivered to our customers.
- Work with the rest of the Quality team and internal stakeholders to contribute to the continuous improvement of the organization
- Master’s/Engineering Degree in Quality or Technical field (Mechanics, Automation; etc.)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Usual measurement technics skills
- Proficiency with the usual problem-solving tools (Root Cause analysis, 5 Why’s, Ishikawa, 8D method…)
- Proficient with project quality frameworks (Product and process control plan, PFMEA, ITP, Field Quality Plans…)
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite
- Familiar with ERP systems (Business Central) and Enterprise Content Management tools is a plus
- Working proficiency in English is required, French/Italian/ German is a plus
- Safety culture
- Adaptability to a fast-evolving environment.
- Ability to work independently and lead the necessary activities to achieve the target
- Strong communication skills
- Open-minded, organized
- Appetite to collaborate in a multi-cultural/multi-lingual environment
What we offer
• Working conditions:
- Temporary contract until end of december 2023
- Frequent travels are required (up to 30-40% of the time)
- Compensation & Benefits: package with a fixe salary and a bonus
- Lunch vouchers (9€ per day, 60% covered by McPhy)
- 75% reimbursement of public transport
- Reimbursement of bicycle kilometres travelled between home and work (40 cts per kilometers with 300€ limitation per year)
• Company’s culture:
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified teams
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work model
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about Hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com