As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 200 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
- At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join us! 😊
Your role & mission
Supervise, drive and improve the company's S&OP process to align workload planning with the work capacity of the various departments within the company.”
Your main responsibilities
Change management: lead the S&OP process continuous improvement.
- Continue the process improvement implementation towards a strong and sustainable S&OP process.
- Lead the harmonization of ways of working and documents.
- Support the configuration of the Master Resource Planning (MRP) in the future ERP to define the structure of the MRP deadlines and parameters, including tracking and monitoring of indicators.
- Implement & monitor S&OP KPI’s.
Lead the monthly S&OP process & be the key contact regarding overall planning process.
- Prepare and lead S&OP meetings: Demand review, Pre-S&OP and Executive S&OP Meeting.
- Coordinate the transversal teams around the S&OP process: federate, organize and distribute the activities.
- Oversee the overall planning process to gain visibility into the progress of each customer project and ensure alignment with the company’s capacity.
- Support the various departments in updating their own utilization/capacity plan and in particular the master production scheduling.
- maintain the / ensure an accurate demand plan in coordination with the sales teams and project managers.
- . Based on the capacity review, provide the ATP (Available to promise) to the Sales team.
- Ensure the Internal reporting related to the S&OP process
- Safety: respect and apply the defined safety rules and report any situation where safety rules are not respected
- Confidentiality: respect and apply the defined rules of confidentiality and report any situation of non-compliance with the rules of confidentiality
- BAC + 5, or BAC + 3 with 8 years experience in project management
- Knowledge of S&OP and APICS processes
- Knowledge of project management and associated tools (MS Project is a plus)
- Knowledge of conflict management
- Knowledge of specific risks related to the field of activity
- Communication techniques and tools (written and oral)
- Fluency in French and English, knowledge of Italian and/or German is a plus
- Willingness to travel to different McPhy sites in France and abroad (Germany and Italy).
- Safety culture
- Demonstrated leadership
- Ability to work independently
- Be proactive in the proposition of solutions
- Ability to manage a multitude of subjects simultaneously
- Stress and priority management
- Rigor and organizational skills
- Ability to manage a transverse project team
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pragmatism, problem-solving and results-oriented
- Sense of confidentiality/discretion
What we offer
• Working conditions:
- Full time position
- Compensation & Benefits: package with a fixe salary and a bonus
- Lunch vouchers (9€ per day, 60% covered by McPhy)
- 75% reimbursement of public transport
- Reimbursement of bicycle kilometres travelled between home and work (40 cts per kilometers with 300€ limitation per year)
• Company’s culture:
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified teams
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work model
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about Hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com