• Who are we?
As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
• What do we do?
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 150 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental, and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
• Where do we operate?
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering, and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
• At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified, and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative, and dynamic environment? Join us!
Your role & mission
The Service Proposal Specialist is responsible for delivering, for both new plant proposals and installed fleet: maintenance plans, reliability and availability calculation, LTSA (Long Term Service Agreement) scope of work, spare part lists. Furthermore he/she collaborates with IT and Quality to integrate maintenance services management within the Company’s ERP system. The Service Proposal Specialist works in a cross functional and international team, collaborating with Sales, Engineering, Finance, Quality, IT and Supply Chain. The role includes wide use of remote meetings and business trips abroad.
Your main responsibilities
- Definition and standardization of maintenance plans;
- Collaboration with Sales team to integrate maintenance scope and cost within the new unit technical proposal;
- Definition of scope of Maintenance Services and LTSA;
- Support of Engineering team on design for maintainability, gathering feedbacks from field on operating plants;
- Integration of Company approach to maintenance with maintenance information provided by suppliers;
- Development and standardization of spare part list;
- Development of reliability and availability forecasting tools;
- Integration of maintenance information within Company’s ERP.
- Technical background: engineering degree;
- 2+ years of experience in Engineering and/or Product Service;
- Fluency in English language is mandatory; French would be a plus;
- Mastery in MS Office tools;
- Availability for national & international business trips;
- Strong motivation and execution capacity;
- Dependability, independence and flexibility;
- Customer and product orientation;
- Business acumen and reporting skills;
- Data, planning, service development capability;
- Quality & continuous improvement orientation;
- Priority will be given to candidates belonging to the protected categories under L.68/99.
What we offer
- Full time position
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible work model
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified team
- Informal environment
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work model
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com