Who are we?
As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
What do we do?
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 200 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental, and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
Where do we operate?
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering, and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified, and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative, and dynamic environment? Join us! 😊😊
Your role & mission
You support us in all areas of Facility Management and Administration for our Wildau site.
Your main responsibilities
- Office management: search for new rooms, internal moves, desk sharing concept
- Contact with property management and handling of various matters (repairs, contracts)
- Researching and ordering office equipment (or passing on to purchasing)
- Room preparation for meetings
- Re-ordering of office keys
- Coordination and contact person for external service providers/handicraftsmen/caterers
- Communication with local IT support and IT in France, ordering new technology, etc.
- Business travel management: checking and posting travel expenses and credit card statements
- Clarification of local insurance cases and claims
- Car pool management
- Orders for office supplies to be giving to the purchase department
- Booking of external meeting rooms
- Organization of catering
- Telephone service
- Completed commercial training with several years of professional experience
- Ideally relevant professional experience in facility management and/ or administration
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Very good written and spoken English and German
- Teamwork in an intercultural environment and Confident/ sovereign appearance and good manners
- Independent, structured and careful way of working,
- Pragmatism, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Adherence to deadlines and reliability
What we offer
- "Company of the Year" in our region
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate Benefits
- 30 days of vacation in calendar year
- Career development
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified team
- Informal environment
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work models
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com