Strategy & Business Development Analyst (M-F-D)
- Who are we?
As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
- What do we do?
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 200 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
- Where do we operate?
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
- At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join us! 😊
Your role & mission
Contribute to the company's strategy by carrying out strategic studies, technical and commercial watch and by seeking potential strategic partnerships.
Your main responsibilities
- Effectuate competitive watch and update presentations on competitors and market players (mapping of players and partners)
- Monitor the financial markets and financial publications in order to propose recommendations
- Conduct strategic studies and investigate potential new markets or partnerships (M&A, alliances, JV, commercial, technical, ...) and conduct due diligence on investments if necessary
- Produce presentation materials for the Marketing, Product or Strategy departments, as well as the Executive Committee or the Board of Directors
- Provide marketing and product support, particularly in the context of early positioning for calls for tenders or commercial win/loss studies
- Internal and external reporting related to studies and projects
- Security: respect and apply the defined security rules and report any situation of non-compliance with security rules
- Confidentiality: respect and apply the defined rules of confidentiality and report any situation of non-compliance with the rules of confidentiality
- BAC+5 in the field of specialization
- Interest in hydrogen, energy transition and McPhy's business
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- Knowledge of project management and associated tools/methods
- Communication techniques and tools (written and oral)
- Knowledge of specific risks related to the field of activity
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Italian and/or German is a plus
- Safety culture
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Rigor and writing skills
- Stress and priority management
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Pragmatism, oriented towards problem solving and the search for results
- Sense of confidentiality/discretion
What we offer
• Working conditions:
- Full time position
- Compensation & Benefits: package with a fixe salary and a bonus
- Lunch vouchers (8€ per day, 50% covered by McPhy)
- 75% reimbursement of public transport
- Reimbursement of bicycle kilometres travelled between home and work (40 cts per kilometers with 300€ limitation per year)
• Company’s culture:
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified teams
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work model
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about Hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com
- France - Grenoble, France - Belfort, France - Paris
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our HR team is committed to support you in joining the McPhy journey and is driven by:
- Cultivating flexibility
- Offering a collaborative approach
- A sense of transparency
- Diversity as a strength
Designer and manufacturer of equipment for the production & distribution of low-carbon hydrogen.
As a pioneer in hydrogen solutions serving the energy transition and international decarbonization trajectories, McPhy has achieved a standing amongst the world leaders in low-carbon hydrogen.
Strategy & Business Development Analyst (M-F-D)
Loading application form