Who are we?
As a leading industrial player in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy contributes to the global development of green hydrogen as a solution for the energy transition. By its nature, its business model is based on supporting national and European customers active in industry, mobility, and energy, in their efforts to decarbonize their activities.
What do we do?
McPhy is a front runner within electrolysis technology and hydrogen refueling stations. More than 150 highly experienced, multi-skilled employees today contribute to carrying out complex projects representing numerous technological, industrial, environmental, and economic challenges. McPhy is committed to implementing a structured Corporate Social Responsibility policy, to reach the best market standards and practices, aiming at obtaining a demanding certification by 2025.
Where do we operate?
With several centers of excellence (development, engineering, and production sites) based in France, Italy, and Germany, McPhy is backed by solid and constantly evolving European industrial foundations.
At the heart of our project: our #OneMcPhy Team!
Our employees are diverse, experienced, qualified, and committed to rolling out clean energies. In a context of rapid growth, we are looking for talents to support the company's scale up.
Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative, and dynamic environment? Join us! 😊😊
Your role & mission
As a product owner, you will work with cross-functional teams to define development programs to ensure that the product meets customers’ needs. You will be responsible for the product reference library and to manage its evolution while maintaining a high level of standardization.
Your main responsibilities & tasks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define program’s scope and objectives aligned with the product requirements and product feature prioritization
- Define the electrolyzer program roadmaps aligned with the product strategy
- Lead the product standardization process
- Manage product variations: create the electrolyzer reference library, manage product design change and lead time
- Support the proposal and application engineering team by defining the product customization strategy
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related fields
- Several years of experience in product or program management or product development or a related role
- Understanding of process plant industry products and technologies
- Experience in working with cross-functional international teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing complex programs or projects
- Excellent organizational, leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Strong project management skills
What we offer
- "Company of the Year" in our region
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate Benefits
- 30 days of vacation
- Career development
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Safety as a N°1 priority
- International & dynamic environment
- Multicultural & highly qualified team
- Informal environment
- Strong team spirit
- Flexible work model
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com