Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at McPhy Energy Germany in Wildau close to Berlin as EN-Title (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Support the team of technology validation for electrolyzer and stack components
- Monitoring and testing of process technology with regards to efficiency, functionality and quality
- Optimization of measurement technology and process engineering design of the electrolysis process
- Supervision and monitoring of external planning offices and subcontractors
- Coordination and agreement of technical content with customers and suppliers
- Participation in sales processes, realization and preparation of technical calculation and simulation of process engineering processes and plants for hydrogen electrolysis
- Process Engineering support of optimization and standardization measures
- Good understanding in the field of electrochemistry, preferably in the field of alkaline water electrolysis
- Expertise of chemical and mechanical process engineering
- Completed university studies in process engineering, plant engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable professional training with those topics
- Professional experience and industry-specific knowledge in the energy and utility industry
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Teamwork in an intercultural environment
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-growing environment
- Forward-looking and independent action and decision-making on the basis of technically and economically considered approaches to solutions and the coordination of the department concerned
- Willingness to travel abroad and within the country
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent written and spoken English and German; Italian or French is an advantage
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which you can send us via our McPhy Career Page.
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates (m/f/d).