Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at McPhy Energy Germany in Wildau close to Berlin as Engineer Electrochemistry (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Responsibility for the successful processing of research scopes for alkaline water electrolysis
- Planning, monitoring and evaluation of measurement campaigns in cooperation with research institutions
- Coordination of the content of research projects in the field of alkaline electrolysis
- Development of technical content, e.g. for concepts, calculations, experiments
- Documentation and presentation of results internally and external
- Extensive expertise in the field of electrochemistry, preferably in the field of alkaline water electrolysis
- Expertise of chemical and mechanical process engineering
- Completed university studies in materials science, electrical engineering, or comparable courses of study with corresponding specialization
- Profound knowledge in the field of electrolysis, preferably with specialization in electrochemistry and materials
- fluent written and spoken English and German; Italian or French is an advantage
- Teamwork in an intercultural environment
- Ability to set priorities and work in a fast-growing environment
- Forward-looking and independent action and decision-making on the basis of technically and economically considered approaches to solutions and the coordination of the department concerned
- Willingness to travel abroad and within the country
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which you can send us via our McPhy Career Page.
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates (m/f/d).