Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at McPhy Energy Germany in Wildau close to Berlin as Technical Documentation (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Support of the document department
- Creation of layouts within the framework of the group specifications
- Preparation of documentation of the various plants
- Extensive formatting of Office documents
- Editing and detailing 2D & 3D drawings
- Preparation of piping plans, isometrics, material parts lists, welding and test plans as well as support drawings
- Internal and external document Management
- Successfully completed technical training in the field of mechanical and plant engineering, or training as a state-certified technician or Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, process engineering, plant engineering)
- Experience in pipeline construction or pipeline design
- Very good knowledge in the use of CAD programs
- Confident handling of MS-Office, especially MS-Excel (expert level)
- Very good knowledge in German/English
- Structured attention to details; professional, independent and responsible way of working even under time pressure
- Knowledge of technical documentation desirable
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which you can send us via our McPhy Career Page.