Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind?
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join us
The mission of the position is to develop the electrical and instrumental part on alkaline electrolysers for the production of hydrogen.
1. Produce the technical specifications and performs the sizing of electrical cables;
2. Define the hardware configuration of the control and drive system;
3. Produce the technical specifications and wiring diagrams of the control panels and power panels;
4. Produce the tools list and the typical electrical assembly, earthing and electrical layout;
5. Check the functional diagrams of the electrical system;
6. Participate in the development of the Bill of Material for the parts of its competence;
7. Define the architecture of the control system;
8. Collaborate in the definition of control logics;
10. Participate in the definition of operating procedures;
11. Participate in the definition of the plant layout;
12. Active collaboration Hazop sessions;
• Have requests for quotations for electrical sub-assemblies completed;
• Manage the subcontracting of studies and realizations;
• Organize and lead technical meetings on the electrical part;
• Provide the necessary information to monitor the work done and the remaining work to be done;
• Consult with manufacturers for electrical sub-assemblies during the development and implementation phase;
• During the product assembly phase:
o Provide components, participate, and validate the development of manufacturing routings with the method/manufacturing team;
o Accompany and support the manufacturing and assembly phases in the shopfloor;
o Critique feedbacks to optimize the design according to Quality, Cost and Time criteria.
Main skills & profile
• Master's degree in Electrical Engineering;
• Previous experience in similar roles / technical office;
• Excellent knowledge of the English language;
• Hydrogen or Oil & Gas generation and use background;
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally;
• Excellent autonomy and problem solving skills;
• Team working attitude.
- Remote working (up to 50%);
- Flexible working hours;
- Appreciative cooperation in an international team;
- Strong team spirit;
- Informal and innovative environment.
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about Hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com