Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind?
Do you share our same vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join us!
The After-Sales services Technician will carry out the service activities (both at customers’ sites and in the Company plant) related to the installation, commissioning and start-up. He will also carry out electrical, mechanical and hydraulic troubleshooting activities on electrolysers. The position requires frequent business trips, in Italy and around the world, up to 60% of the time.
- Installation of new units, accessories and plant elements at the customers’ sites;
- Commissioning and pre-startup tests (SAT);
- Start-up and handover to Customers;
- Inspection and testing of machines both internally (FAT) and externally at customers’ sites (SAT);
- Local and remote technical assistance/supervision of performances to carry out preventive maintenance interventions;
- Routine maintenance on installed systems;
- Implementation of detailed IOP to facilitate maintenance operations to internal staff and third parties;
- Production of documentation related to the carried-out activities;
- Coordination with the engineering, quality and supply chain functions aimed at the continuous improvement of activities and products;
- Carry out technical training to the customers.
- Willingness to travel (in Italy and worldwide) up to 60% of the time;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Planning and service execution ability;
- Quality & continuous improvement orientation.
Main skills & profile
- High school degree in technical-industrial disciplines or engineering degree;
- Experience in the industry (service preferred);
- Able to methodically perform a troubleshooting analysis;
- Experience in maintenance or technology areas;
- Basic knowledge of PLC operating logics;
- English language (intermediate) and Italian (fluent);
- Mastery in MS Office tools.
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates.
To learn more about Hydrogen & McPhy visit our web site mcphy.com