Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at McPhy Energy Germany in Wildau close to Berlin as Proposal Manager (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Analyze and understand clients’ specifications and needs
- Pilot the offer preparation to submit the technical proposal in time and quality objectives
- Coordinate and challenge technical solution
- Coordinate, challenge, and validate the cost estimation
- Coordinate with external partners (eg. consortium partners) if necessary
- Present solutions to customers and integrate its feedback
- Participate in the contractual and commercial negotiation with the sales manager
- Manage project handover to deliver a clear project to the operational teams
- Capitalize the lesson’s learned from project under execution and submitted proposal
- Participate in structuring the offer submission process
- Be responsible for the offer submission internal rules
- Provide technical support to sales teams regarding McPhy’s technologies
- Contribute to commercial reporting, Sales & Operation planning
- Contribution to the evolution of product and services offers
- Successfully completed degree in industrial engineering or engineering with a commercial understanding, or comparable education with several years of relevant professional experience
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the Proposal Management, ideally in an industrial environment
- Technical and contractual skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English / French or Italian language skills are an advantage
- Confident appearance, assertiveness as well as high communication and team skills, also in international complex matrix organizations
- Willingness to travel on business at home and abroad
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which you can send us via our McPhy Career Page.