Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at our Engineering Competence Centre in Wildau close to Berlin as Project Manger Customer Service (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Responsible for executing the LTSA (Long Term Service Agreement) scope of work, the revamping projects, and for coordinating the maintenance campaigns on green hydrogen generators and storage-refuelling stations
- Responsible for contractual metrics achievement (e.g. on time delivery, availability) and financial results
- Staying within a cross functional and international team, collaborating with Field Services, Engineering, Finance, Quality, IT and Supply Chain
- Customer single point of contact for after sales service projects
- Setting Customer expectations and relevant tracking through appropriate KPI
- Accountability for compliance with site EHS rules
- Management of project planning and execution in after sales phase
- Coordination of Engineering, Supply Chain and Field Service activities to execute projects.
- Collection, reporting and periodic review of financial information on the assigned projects
- Loopback process: reports findings from sites to the function
- University degree in engineering/ industrial engineering with a commercial understanding or university degree in business administration with good technical or project management experience
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the Project Management and/ or Product Service
- Very good MS Office skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and German; Italian or French is an advantage
- Strong motivation and execution capacity
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation
- Willingness to travel on business abroad and domestically
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application soon.