Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at McPhy Energy Germany in Wildau close to Berlin as Service Technician After Sales (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Respond to customer requests
- Intervene remotely or on site for the after-sales service
- Write up intervention reports
- Proactively follow up on customer service tickets
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of the After Sales Service
- Put in place the follow-up supports for the traceability of the after-sales service activities
- Technical professional training in the field of activity and several years of relevant professional experience
- Several years of professional experience and industry-specific knowledge in the energy and utility industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent written and spoken English and German; Italian or French is an advantage
- Sense of customer service and very good communication skills
- Regular willingness to travel abroad and within Germany
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which you can send us via our McPhy Career Page.
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates (m/f/d).