Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at our Engineering Competence Centre in Wildau close to Berlin as Process Engineer (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Implementation of optimisation and standardisation measures for the process plant components
- Preparation of process documentation such as P&I, process diagrams, layout plans with industry software Autodesk Plant3D
- Preparation of data sheets and specifications of plant components
- Planning and specification of pipeline routes
- Creation of flow diagrams
- Support of project handling until completion or commissioning of the plants and components
- Successfully completed engineering degree with a focus on process technology, plant engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable professional training with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a senior engineer for process engineering (m/f/d) and excellent industry-specific knowledge, ideally in the energy and utilities industry as well as in pipeline construction
- Knowledge of CAD-based design (Autodesk Plant3D)
- Very good MS Office skills as well as relevant industry software (Simaris, WSCAD...)
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken), knowledge of French or Italian is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents soon.