Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at McPhy Energy Germany in Wildau close to Berlin as Process Engineer/ Chemical Engineer (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Perform conceptual studies, debottlenecking and process optimization
- Perform heat, material balance and hydraulic calculations
- Design and optimization of process equipment and machinery such as heat exchangers, pressure vessels, pumps, ..etc.
- Design of piping, fittings, control and safety valves
- Development of control philosophies and implementation of safe guards and safety study recommendations
- Preparation of process documentation such as P&ID, PFD, plot plans, operation and maintenance philosophies
- Preparation of data sheets and specifications of plant components
- Evaluation and selection of proposal for process component
- Support other departments such as electrical, mechanical, automation, safety with process investigations
- Successfully completed engineering degree with a focus on process technology, plant engineering or comparable professional training with several years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in process simulation tools, ideally in Aspen Plus
- Experience in gas or two-phase systems, ideally with hydrogen
- Experience in plant design and process development phases such as FEED, Basic and Detail Engineering
- Experience in safety studies such as HAZID, HAZOP and SIL assessment and ATEX classifications
- Good understanding of thermodynamics, mass transfer and electrochemical reactions
- Knowledge of industry relevant standards and codes, preferably API, ISO, EIGA, PED, ISA, …etc.
- Preferably knowledge of CAD software tools, ideally Autodesk P&ID and Plant 3D
- Very good Microsoft Office skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken), knowledge of French or Italian is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application, which you can send us via our McPhy Career Page.
McPhy attaches great importance to the principle of non-discrimination in all its processes including recruitment processes. We believe diversity is a key strength for our company & and we are committed to respect the privacy of candidates (m/f/d).