Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at our Engineering Competence Centre in Wildau close to Berlin as Automation Engineer (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Design, development and programming of PLC programmes and applications for plants and machines
- Design, development and programming of process control systems
- Commissioning and parameterisation of control systems
- Project planning of operating and monitoring systems
- Creation of plant documentation
- Instruction and training of plant operators at the customer's site
- Service and maintenance of the plants
- Successfully completed university degree with a focus on computer science, business informatics, electrical engineering or comparable professional training with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a senior engineer in automation technology (m/f/d) and excellent industry-specific knowledge in the energy and utilities industry
- Reliable, general understanding of the business area processes and the systems or working tools underlying these processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications and relevant programming software
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written), knowledge of French or Italian would be an advantage
- Distinct understanding of service, quick perception, high ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents soon.