Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at our Engineering Competence Centre in Wildau close to Berlin as
Electrical Engineer (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Design, development and project planning of switchgear and control systems for hydrogen electrolysis plants
- Planning and specification of power rectifiers
- Preparation of circuit diagram and manufacturing documents
- upervision of switchgear cabinet construction
- Preparation of plant documentation
- Successfully completed university degree in engineering with a focus on electrical engineering, or comparable professional training with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a senior electrical engineer (m/f/d) with excellent knowledge of the energy and utilities industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and relevant industry software (Simaris Design, WSCAD)
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken). Knowledge of French or Italian is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally on business
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents soon.