Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at our Engineering Competence Centre in Wildau close to Berlin as
Mechanical Engineer/ Design Engineer (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Independent development and design of aggregates, assemblies and special components
- Hydraulic design of components and CFD simulations
- Development of 3D models using CAD systems, Autodesk AutoCad, Inventor
- Preparation of data sheets and specifications of plant components
- Support and development of the design process from conception to production
- Preparation as well as execution of technical presentations and technical documents
- Coordination and agreement of technical content with suppliers
- Degree in engineering in the field of mechanical engineering or degree as a state-certified technician with several years of relevant professional experience
- several years of relevant professional experience in the design and development of components, and ideally industry-specific knowledge
- very good knowledge of CAD-based design Autodesk Autocad, Inventor
- very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- fluent written and spoken English and German; Italian or French is an advantage
- willingness to travel abroad and within the country
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents soon.