Joining the McPhy team means taking part in an exciting human and professional adventure in a rapidly growing group. In today’s world full of technological, environmental and social transformations, our ambition is to play a part in rolling out zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution to climate change, and to help build a social model which is more sustainable, resilient and which has a positive impact on mankind.
Do you share our vision of the future? Do you want to reveal your talents in an international, innovative and dynamic environment? Join now our team at our Engineering Competence Centre in Wildau close to Berlin as Simulation Engineer (m/f/d).
- Corporate Benefits
- Remote Working
- 30 days vacation per calender year
- Strong international team spirit
- “Duz” culture / flat hierarchies
- Good public transport connections/ Free parking spaces
- Attractive region with high recreational value
- Support and further development of various simulation models for the electrolysis stacks, including performance prediction taking into account electrochemical and physical processes
- Development of in-depth electrochemical models for hydrogen electrolysis
- Performing simulations of the electrolysis stacks to support stack design, architecture, and operations management
- Close collaboration with testing and data analysis, planning of tests for validation and testing of the models on different integration levels, monitoring of their execution and consideration of the results in method development
- Coordination of interfaces for integration into system models as well as support in the selection of suitable simulation tools and the implementation of the models in the selected tools
- Presentations on the topics of the technical area
- Coordination and agreement of technical content with customers and suppliers
- university degree in engineering with a focus on process engineering, plant engineering, mechanical engineering, or chemistry, physics; or comparable technical vocational training with several years of relevant professional experience
- several years of professional experience and industry-specific knowledge in the energy and utility industry
- extensive knowledge of electrochemistry and system modeling
- very good knowledge of MS Office applications and common simulation tools
- fluent written and spoken English and German; knowledge of Italian or French is an advantage
- willingness to travel occasionally
Be there - and let's get in touch!
Were we able to convince you of these responsible tasks and our innovative environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents soon.